We’re moving Forward Together. Watch and win.
Missed our 2021 Kickoff? No worries, catch the replay now.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
Happy New Year and welcome back to the entire V Team.
Today’s Up To Speed featured the live broadcast of the 2021 Kickoff. Hans Vestberg shared his vision for the coming year, including the following five priorities:
- Defend LTE leadership and build on momentum in brand and core business.
- Scale 5G deployment and execute new 5G revenue models.
- Capitalize on new market opportunities.
- Drive balance sheet strength and cost transformation.
- Maintain customer-centric mindset and lead in responsible business.
Sharing their 2021 priorities were:
- Tami Erwin for the Business group
- Ronan Dunne for the Consumer group
- Guru Gowrappan for the Verizon Media group
- Kyle Malady for the Global Network & Technology organization
The leadership team ‒ including Matt Ellis, Diego Scotti, Rima Qureshi and Craig Silliman ‒ took questions from V Teamers.
Dinner table talking points
Hans shared what we should be telling our friends and family in the new year:
- Talk about all that we achieved during 2020; most importantly, how we served our customers while maintaining the health and safety of our employees.
- Share our five priorities for 2021.
- Salute the V Team. We all have a part to play and we will continue to stand up and support one another, as we have done for years.
Speaking of conversation, how would you like to share one over a cup of coffee with Hans? Watch the video above and take the survey for a chance to win. Check your inbox for the survey link.
2021 Credo video
Hans wrapped up the webcast by sharing our 2021 Credo video, entitled “We always move forward together.”
Christy on Up To Speed
Tune in to Up To Speed next Monday, January 11, to hear as Christy discusses the latest updates related to our pandemic response.
If you have any questions, email them to email@example.com.
Click here for a transcript of the webcast.