Looking ahead to the second half of 2020.
Hans and Christy share how V Teamers continue to prepare for what comes next, whether it’s staying safe in the field, working from home or returning to office.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
On today’s Up To Speed, Jeremy was joined by Hans and Christy, who gave the following updates.
- An assessment of the upcoming 3rd quarter.
- Updates on our return to office procedures.
- Recently, a boat caught fire on Smith Mountain Lake in Virginia, but thanks to the quick thinking of Jim Hogle, Senior Manager of Network Assurance, and another boater, everyone aboard was rescued. Way to go, Jim! His story was featured on NBC affiliate WSLS.
- Melissa Dickson, a Solutions Specialist in Springfield, IL, currently redeployed in telesales, discusses the challenges of working from home with a young child. She talked about how it's helped her connect with customers when they realize that she -- like them -- is just a mom trying to work from home.
- The Black Information Network launched last week as the first-of-its-kind 24/7 national and local all news audio service for the black community. BIN will be distributed nationally through the iHeartRadio app and accessible via mobile, smart speakers, smart TVs and other connected platforms, and on dedicated, all-news, local AM/FM broadcast radio news stations, in addition to national news.
- A new VZPulse+ survey is coming later this month. Stay tuned for more details.
If you have any questions, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for a transcript of the webcast.
Reminder, tune in to Up To Speed Live tomorrow at 12 PM ET/9 AM PT.