What would you do with someone else’s identity?
Introducing Number Lock. Plus, other ways we’re optimizing our customer experience.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
On today’s Up To Speed, Katie was joined by Aparna Khurjekar and Geoff Walls, leaders of the Verizon Consumer Group and Marketing teams responsible for customer experience. They shared the following:
- Customer centricity - It’s a key part of Verizon 2.0. It means doing right by our customer when they’re looking, and even more importantly, when they’re not.
- “We’re working hard to serve you better.” It’s more than our new campaign. It’s a mission to elevate all points of the customer journey to best in class, so that we are as famous for our customer experience as we are for our networks.
- Number Lock - We’re making a number of improvements including Number Lock, which protects your phone number from being changed or transferred without your consent, protecting access to things like your bank account, credit card statements, etc.
- Marketing materials for these improvements, including Number Lock, will feature real V Teamers, including, perhaps, you! We caught up with Jesse Rios, general manager in City of Industry, CA who is the star of our new spot.
- Curbside pickup - Now available at select locations nationwide.
Find more information here.
Reminder, tune in to Up To Speed Live tomorrow at 12 PM ET/9 AM PT.