If these cities could smile, theirs would be ear to ear.
See which seven cities are getting 5G Home Internet.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
On today’s Up To Speed, host Raquel Wilson shared big news: By June 10, we’ll have 5G Home Internet in seven more cities, bringing our total to 40 across the United States.
Having fast and reliable internet service has never been more important. In fact, a study from Morning Consult found that homeowners want a reliable internet connection when looking for a new home.
As our V Teamers shared in the accompanying video, 5G Home Internet launches today in Columbus, OH, and Greensboro and Raleigh, NC. On June 10, 5G Home launches in Des Moines, IA, New Orleans, Seattle, and Tucson, AZ.
Congrats to the citizens of these cities and thanks to the following V Teamers for their participation.
- Krista Bistline, State & Government Affairs Manager, Columbus, OH
- Mekaeel Byrd, Solutions Specialist, Greensboro, NC
- Najuma Thorpe, Corporate Communications Manager, Raleigh, NC
- Ryan Johnson, Managing Partner - Business Sales, Des Moines, IA
- Tandra LeMay, Manager - Lobbyist, New Orleans
- Aisha Davis, Government Major Accounts Manager, Seattle
- Nicole Rendon, General Manager, Tucson, AZ