Here’s what happens next.
Christy and Joe share details on our Phase 3 return-to-office plans.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
On today’s Up To Speed Live, Jeremy was joined by Christy Pambianchi and Joe Russo, who shared the following updates:
- We will continue our important dialogue on racial equality and justice. Check out related opportunities recently added on the volunteer portal.
- Stay tuned for more details on our upcoming Juneteenth celebration which commemorates the day news of the end of the Civil War reached Texas.
COVID-19 response: We continue to move into Phase 3.
- Retail: We continue to open stores as customer demand increases.
- Fios Technicians: Will continue work-from-home and home garaging through June 30. We have restarted working in customer homes and businesses when safety conditions are met.
- Operations/telesales/call centers: Employees will continue to work from home.
- Office-based employees: A pilot group has returned to the office and provided valuable feedback. We will start a weekly rotating schedule for employees returning to offices starting in July. No more than 25% of employees will be in the office at one time.
Reminder to send your good news stories to our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, email them to email@example.com.
Click here for a transcript of the webcast.
Reminder, tune in to Up To Speed Live Monday at 12 PM ET/9 AM PT.