A Stock Together slice for everyone.
How a piece of the pie for all makes Verizon a great place to work.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
It’s Stock Together time, when we all get a piece of the pie.
On today’s special edition of Up To Speed Live, Hans Vestberg and Sam Hammock join host Andy Choi to share their excitement and some logistics for our Stock Together program.
Stock Together was developed as part of Verizon 2.0 as another way to invest in our V Teamers and have them become more invested in Verizon. It's a broad-based equity program that lets us all share in our Verizon success. Very few leading companies have anything remotely like it.
Hans and his team see Stock Together as another part of our Forward Together spirit. He also challenges us to continue to up our game – and continue to do the hard work – so we can all grow our piece of the Stock Together pie.
Here are 5 practical things you should also know:
- The Stock Together program provides annual grants of Verizon restricted stock unit awards. (A cash bonus opportunity exists for employees outside the U.S.)
- The 2022 grant was made March 1 and will be deposited in V Teamers’ Fidelity accounts March 31.
- The awards are earned and then paid out in thirds over a three-year cycle.
- For V Teamers who were employed at Verizon when the awards were granted in 2020 and 2021, those one-third portions of their Stock Together awards are being paid March 22 and March 29.
- These payments will be automatically deposited in your Fidelity accounts. (Employees in Argentina, Brazil, China, India and Japan will be paid through local payroll on the March payslip.)
Let us know how you feel about being part of Stock Together. And, if you want, share your thoughts on social media while using the tag @InsideVerizon.
If you have any questions, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.