Investing in the V Team.
Celebrate Employee Appreciation Day with a Stock Together payout and new benefits to enhance your career and life.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
Today is Employee Appreciation Day and to celebrate we caught up with Chief Human Resource Officer Sam Hammock to learn more about 3 ways we’re investing and empowering the V Team.
In case you’re not familiar, Stock Together is a broad-based equity award program that creates opportunity for all of us to share in the success of Verizon.
2023 marks the third year we’re delivering this unique program that few leading companies have.In fact, no one else provides the amount and scale of the grants that we do.
Here are the key things Sam wants V Teamers to know:
- As with the previous three years, we’ve issued a Stock Together 2023 Grant of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with a grant date of March 1. This grant will appear in your Fidelity account March 30.
- Over the next three years during March, ⅓ of the grant will vest based on Verizon’s stock price at the time, with the final payout being in March of 2026.
If you’ve been on the V Team since our first Stock Together grant in 2020, then you’re eligible to receive our biggest award yet. Note: There are separate vesting dates and payouts for the 2020, 2021 and 2022 grants.
And if you have additional questions, please contact HR Answers.
V Team Central
In the next couple of months, we’re launching V Team Central, Powered by Workday. This rockstar HR system will empower our rockstar V Team.
V Team Central will be your go-to for managing your information, career, and for your team. Here’s a taste of what’s coming:
- A new career profile to share more of what you’re looking for in your career, including skills, experiences and roles.
- For management employees, a real-time feedback process and tools to transparently record performance check-ins with your manager.
- More and better ways to search for jobs that fit your interests.
- All-in-one, easy-to-use leader dashboard to take action easily and lead with impact.
Stay tuned to Up To Speed to learn more, and look out for communications and a new resources site to help you get ready
New additions to benefits
V Team some of our benefits have been enhanced! You might recall we launched Gympass back in January,for our US Management team. Now eligible employees have access to a new starter+ option for just $19.99 a month.
For more information on Gympass, join an informational webinar Tuesday, March 14, from 12-12:30 ET, register here.
Coming soon: Tuition.io – a new educational assistance benefit for the U.S. management team. This program will help employees find the best way to repay student loans through planning tools, student loan coaches and a refinancing marketplace. Tuition.io can also help you prepare for future education costs for your kids. Stay tuned for details coming soon.