The connections that matter most.
From Mother’s Day to business needs, our networks and team rise to the occasion.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
On today’s Up To Speed Live, Hans and Christy offered the following updates:
- Mother’s Day network use: 460 million calls and 6 billion text messages, up 13% up from last year.
- Check out the latest episode of My Edge that drops today.
- Adam Norwitt, CEO of Amphenol, compliments the speed and strength of our network, which he relied on as he hosted his first company town hall from home, and how the "importance of what we do has never been greater."
- Julie Crews, Planning and Design Operations Project Lead in Cary, NC thanks her nephew, a doctor working in a Boston hospital.
- Thanks to Ray Sundar on our Outbound Telesales team in Monterey, CA, who reached out to a customer who had an abandoned cart order and arranged iPads to be overnighted to meet critical business needs. The customer was so appreciative and thanked Ray for reaching out. Just one of many more customer successes to come from our team!
- Check out the Build series streaming a conversation tomorrow night about Asian Pacific American Heritage Month at 7:30 PM ET/4:30 PM PT at Build Series.
- Tune in to #PayItForwardLIVE to see all 14 members of @Team_Penske iRacing in support of America's small businesses; 8 PM ET/5 PM PT, on @Verizon
Get the latest information on our Coronavirus Resource Page (Inside Verizon, The Street).
Click here for a transcript of the webcast.
If you have any questions, email them to email@example.com.
Reminder, tune in tomorrow at 12 PM ET/9 AM PT for Up To Speed Live.