Wheels keep on turning, turning, turning.
How our Fleet Operations and Network teams keep us all up to speed.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
On today’s episode of Up To Speed Live, Jeremy was joined by Ken Jack of Fleet Operations, Adam Koeppe of Network Planning, and Genia Wilbourn of Network Operations, who offered the following updates:
- Thanks to our Network team for all of their work, even amidst the pandemic and various other natural disasters, to maintain and improve our networks.
- Thanks to our Fleet Operations team which continues to make adjustments as they maintain one of the largest private vehicle fleets in the country.
- See how we helped a small business like The Pretty Pink Rooster keep clucking along.
- It's day 7 of our Build the Future challenge and V Teamers are stepping up and submitting their ideas every day. Submit your ideas on VZWeb and The Street that you believe will help improve the lives of the communities we serve as we come out of the pandemic. Only nine days left!
- Tonight is the 32nd Annual National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund Candlelight Vigil. Join us virtually to respect and remember fallen officers tonight at 8PM ET/5 PM PT. All viewing platforms can be found here.
- Catch Chance the Rapper on Pay It Forward Live tomorrow night as we support small businesses; 8 PM ET/5 PM PT on @Verizon.
If you have any questions, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for a transcript of the webcast.
If you’re a pet owner, be sure to check out today’s Up To Speed Morning edition.
Reminder, tune in tomorrow at 12 PM ET/9 AM PT for Up To Speed Live.