What's it like to work in a Verizon store right now?
On today’s Up To Speed Live, Krista Bourne and Solutions Specialist Bradford Zimmerman talk touchless retail and how we continue to innovate.
Today on Up To Speed Live, Katie was joined by Krista Bourne and Bradford Zimmerman, Solutions Specialist in Atlanta, GA, who gave the following updates:
- The latest on touchless retail and upcoming store innovation.
- Have a friend or relative struggling with a difficult Verizon issue? Simply type in “Ambassador Care” on the search field on VZWeb and get them the support of a team of specialists who are committed to resolving any concerns, from account to device problems.
- A shout out to Staten Island Field Technician Christopher Yascur who went above and beyond to help a recently married couple who are members of the New York Fire and Police Departments. Their installation was scheduled for their new home but it was a month away. When Christopher heard how they needed service to perform their first-responder duties, he used his network in the business to quickly get them up to speed. Thank you!
- Christallyne Pagulayan, Indirect Sales Account Manager, who emigrated from the Philippines to the United States, has found success through her resilience and by looking out for those around her.
- Today, we announced the launch and lineup of the virtual commencement series, ‘Class of 2020: Ready for Anything.’ Beginning Friday, May 22 and running weekly through June 12, we will feature live, interactive conversations from a cross-sector lineup of leaders, including our own Hans Vestberg, former President Bill Clinton, Jen Rubio, Co-founder of Away, and NBA star and mental health advocate Kevin Love.
- Tonight on #PayItForwardLive: Chance the Rapper at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT on the Verizon Twitter handle.
- Tomorrow on Up To Speed Live, Guru will join for updates on Verizon Media Group. Then, it’s Wellness Friday with Guru and psychologist/author Kelly McGonigal. As a pioneer in the field of science help, Kelly will translate insights from psychology and neuroscience into practical strategies that support personal well-being.
If you have any questions, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for a transcript of the webcast.
Reminder, tune in tomorrow at 12 PM ET/9 AM PT for Up To Speed Live.