What's the skinny on BlueJeans?
Sampath and Quentin Gallivan discuss all the benefits of our new extended family.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
On today’s Up To Speed Live, Jeremy was joined by Sampath Sowmyanarayan and CEO Quentin Gallivan of BlueJeans. The following updates were shared:
- Why the marriage of Verizon and BlueJeans makes sense, including a similar culture, complementary business assets and a shared vision for the future.
- DBIR (Data Breach Investigation Report) released today; most breaches are related to money (ransomware, credit card-related); phishing (setting up fake sites that victims assume are real) is still a big problem; check out the full report for more info.
- Samsung Galaxy S20EUW is the latest 5G-enabled device; available for pre-order May 21 at verizonwireless.com.
- To help the healthcare industry with COVID-19 response, we recently donated/lent several robots that have lived in our 5G Labs and Innovation Centers to various organizations. The robots can be remote-controlled to go into COVID-19 patient rooms and collect information from the patients, lessening the interaction for healthcare workers.
- Tonight on #PayItForwardLive catch NFL tight end George Kittle as he teams up with pros @ViolentPandaRL and @Virge of @Dignitas @RocketLeague to game in support of small businesses at 8 PM ET/ 5 PM PT. Check it out on the Verizon Twitter page.
If you have any questions, email them to email@example.com.
Click here for a transcript of the webcast.
Reminder, tune in tomorrow at 12 PM ET/9 AM PT for Up To Speed Live.