Katie was joined on today’s Up To Speed Live by Miguel Quiroga, leader of Visible. They shared the following updates.
- Congrats to the team at Visible, our all-digital carrier, as they celebrate their second anniversary. Miguel outlined the company’s business model -- a focus on simplicity and a quality experience -- the role Visible plays within our consumer portfolio and their quick and empathetic response to the pandemic.
- Be sure to catch Usher and Jermaine Dupri on tonight’s Pay It Forward Live in support of small business. Tune in at 8 PM ET/ 5 PM PT on Verizon’s Twitter.
- Today is Global Accessibility Awareness Day. The Verizon Consumer Accessibility team, in partnership with Verizon Media and Verizon Business, will hold a Virtual Accessibility Expo today at 1 PM ET/10 AM PT. Gain awareness and education about accessibility and why it’s important for our customers and employees. Click here to join and learn more.
- Class of 2020: Be sure to tune in for our “Ready for Anything’ commencement speaker series, kicking off tomorrow with William P. Lauder from the Estee Lauder Companies and NFL Assistant Coach Katie Sowers. The virtual event starts at 11 AM ET/8 AM PT on Verizon’s LinkedIn.
- Tomorrow, May 22, is the last day for submissions to our Build the Future Challenge, an opportunity for V Teamers globally to help create innovative technology solutions for consumers, businesses and society to address the pandemic and shape how we emerge from the crisis. So hurry up! Learn on VZWeb and The Street.
- Join Guru tomorrow for a Wellness Friday Q&A with President and co-founder of the Born This Way Foundation, Cynthia Germanotta, for an inspiring conversation on supporting mental wellness and how we’re all connected in kindness.
If you have any questions, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for a transcript of the webcast.
Reminder, tune in tomorrow at 12 PM ET/9 AM PT for Up To Speed Live.