Do you have an idea?
Watch the replay to learn more about the Build the Future Challenge.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
On today’s Up To Speed Live, Nicki Palmer launched the Build the Future Challenge:
Starting today and running through May 22, employees can submit ideas for new technology solutions that will help individuals and businesses adapt during and after the pandemic. After the top ten ideas are identified, those employees will have an opportunity to pitch them to senior leadership. Learn more on VZWeb or here for Verizon Media.
Also today on Up To Speed Live:
- Today, we announced a $1 million donation to the New Jersey Pandemic Relief fund. Our total COVID-19 crisis commitment now stands at over $55 million in contributions and donations to nonprofits around the globe.
- See how our team at Skyward supports companies that are finding new ways to use drones during the pandemic.
- The New Mexico Aging and Long Term Services Department found a way to connect senior residents and families during COVID-19.
- Congrats to Verizon Business Operations Consultant Harry Laplanche and his fiance, Antonia, who were able to livestream drone footage of their Fiji-turned-Colorado wedding to their families on the East Coast.
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month and Stroke Awareness Month, and May 21 is Global Accessibility Awareness Day. Stay tuned for more about these tomorrow on Up To Speed Live as part of Wellness Friday.
PayItForwardLIVE tonight - A live performance from @ZacBrownBand in support of small businesses; 8 PM ET/5 PM PT, right here on @Verizon. Don’t miss it!
If you have any questions, email them to email@example.com.
Click here for a transcript of the webcast.
Reminder, tune in tomorrow at 12 PM ET/9 AM PT for Up To Speed Live.