Mark your calendars.
On today’s Up To Speed, we look at a very busy month of October.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
What a crazy, jam-packed calendar! On today’s Up To Speed, Andy and the gang try to keep track of all of the events and special days we have coming up during the rest of October. These include:
- World Mental Health Day (October 10)
- National Coming Out Day (October 11)
- International Day of the Girl (October 11)
- Records Compliance Week (week of October 12)
- 3Q Results Webcast (October 21 at 12 PM ET/9 AM PT on Twitter)
- MAKERS “Not Done Yet” documentary premiere (October 27)
- Halloween: Don’t forget to mask up (October 31)
Not to mention that October is also:
- Breast Cancer Awareness month
- Domestic Violence Awareness month
We’ll have some special content related to each of these events.
Last, but not least, we would love your help celebrating our amazing customer service teammates in honor of Customer Service Appreciation week. If you’ve got pictures, videos, stories to share, send them to email@example.com and we’ll share them on Up To Speed.
If you have any questions, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get the latest information on our Coronavirus Resource Page (Inside Verizon, The Street).