Privacy Notification: My Verizon for Enterprise Mobile App
This privacy notice relates to your application to be granted an end user license ("License") to use My Verizon for Enterprise Mobile App (the "App").
Personal information we use.
Your personal Information is the information Verizon has asked you to provide in order for Verizon to grant you the License. This includes your VEC User Identification number which links to personal information including your name, work address, telephone number, email address and employer’s name.
Where is the data controller or “Verizon” located?
The data controller, Verizon Data Services LLC. is located at 17701 East Telecom Parkway, Mail Code B3E, Temple Terrace, Florida 33637.
Verizon’s EU representative is located at Verizon UK Limited, Reading International Business Park, Basingstoke Road, RG2 6DA.
Contact email: email@example.com.
What is Verizon’s reasons for processing your personal data?
You have been asked to provide your personal information for the purposes of Verizon granting you the license to use the App.
What is Verizon’s legal justification for processing your personal information?
It is necessary for Verizon to collect and store your personal information to verify your identity when accessing and using the App and to ensure the security of your personal information and your employer’s confidential information, where available via the App.
International transfer of your personal information:
Your personal Information may be stored in Sacramento, California and Silver Spring, Maryland, United States and accessed by Verizon staff employed by Verizon Communications Inc. Verizon shall ensure that your personal information shall, at all times and in all locations, be adequately protected to the standards required by applicable European Union Data Protection laws.
What are the categories of persons who will receive my personal information?
Only the staff of Verizon Communications Inc. shall be permitted to access your personal information for the purposes of this License Agreement.
Personal information retention period.
Verizon shall retain your personal information for as long as required to manage its relationship with its customer including you and your employer.
What are my rights in relation to my personal information held by Verizon?
- Your right to request Verizon to provide you with written evidence of Verizon’s processing of your personal information
- Your right to request Verizon to rectify or erase your personal information before the end of the retention period
- Your right to request Verizon restrict processing your personal information before the end of the retention period
- Your right to request Verizon to transfer your personal information to a third party before the end of the 30 day retention period
- Your right to notify Verizon that you have withdrawn you consent for Verizon to process your personal information before the end of the 30 day retention period
- Your right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection authority in Europe.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the exercise of your data protection rights.