For garnishments: Contact ADP, Inc. at 1-866-324-5191.
Payroll/paycheck/re-payment: When an employee separates from Verizon for any reason, final payment is processed after an audit is completed to ensure they have not been over or underpaid and to account for any exception pay (including accrued vacation time owed). This process takes approximately 4-5 weeks from the reported separation date.
Once the audit is complete, any final pay due will be processed. If you were enrolled in direct deposit at the time of separation, your final check will be issued via direct deposit. Your direct deposit remains active 60 days after leaving the company.
Please contact Global Payroll at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Payroll Tax and W-2: Former Verizon employees can view and print their historical pay stubs and tax forms, including Forms W-2 and 1095-C, online at Verizon's Work History website. The instructions for registering for the Work History site are as follows:
After navigating to the link above, you will be prompted to provide your Windows user ID, last name, and password.
- The Windows user ID is the same as the Employee Single Sign-On (ESSO) user ID (primary Windows/desktop User ID, i.e. vzid or USWin).
- The user default password will be set to your user ID and year of birth. (i.e. User ID = v123456 with the date of birth 01/02/1970 will have default password = v1234561970)
- If you do not have ESSO user ID, you can click on Find ID and provide your first and last name, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number. Once this information is entered, your user ID will be displayed. (NOTE: The last name must match the last name on record with Verizon (i.e., if a hyphenated last name was used, you should enter it as such).
- You must then change the default password, set up questions, and answers, and provide a personal email address during initial login. (Note: your personal email address cannot have an @verizon.com extension)
Once you select save profile and log in on the profile and password setup page, a system-generated email with a validation link will be sent to the email account you provided to complete the setup. That email will contain a hyperlink that you must double click to be brought back to the website to complete the access setup.
Transactions Available Through the Work History Site:
Use the top navigation bar to access information and documentation, including:
- Historical Paychecks
- W2 - Electronic Consent Form (opt-in or out) (NOTE: Former employees must select YES to opt-in and be able to view online)
- W2 - View current and previous 3 years of W-2 and tax statements
For statements beyond 3 years or if you have any questions or issues navigating the Work History site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.