These Terms of Service ("TOS") are between you and Verizon Wireless ("VZW", "We", "Us") and they set forth the terms and conditions under which you agree to use and we agree to provide the Verizon LTE Home Internet service ("Service"). By using the Service, you are agreeing to every provision of these TOS, whether or not you have read them.
- Customer Agreement. Your use of the Service also is subject to all of the terms in your Verizon Wireless Customer Agreement. The current version of the Customer Agreement can be found at: www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/support/customer-agreement.
- Service Availability. Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee that the Service will be available at your address, even if we accept your order and you obtain VZW-certified equipment to install and set up.
- Use of Service. This service is to be used only for typical residential purposes in a single residential unit. If you use the Service for purposes that are not typically residential, if you make the Service available to others to use outside of your residential unit, or if you relocate the equipment used to provide you Service without notifying us and receiving our consent as described herein, we may suspend or terminate the Service without notice. The Service does not support static IP addresses.
- Equipment. You must use equipment that is certified by VZW, which will include an LTE Home Router and also may include a separate LTE Home Antenna (if necessary), in order to use the Service. Please note that the LTE Home Router can only be used with the LTE Home Internet service. It will not function on any other carriers' networks.
- Permitted Uses. You can use the Service for accessing the Internet and for such uses as: (i) Internet browsing; (ii) email; (iii) intranet access (including accessing corporate intranets, email and individual productivity applications made available by your company); (iv) uploading, downloading and streaming of audio, video and games; and (v) Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
- Prohibited Uses. You may not use the Service for illegal purposes or purposes that infringe upon others' intellectual property rights, or in a manner that interferes with other users' service; that violates trade and economic sanctions and prohibitions as promulgated by the departments of Commerce, Treasury or any other U.S. government agency; that interferes with the network's ability to fairly allocate capacity among users. Examples of prohibited usage include: (i) server devices or host computer applications that are broadcast to multiple servers or recipients such that they could enable "bots" or similar routines (as set forth in more detail in (ii) below) or otherwise degrade network capacity or functionality; (ii) "auto-responders," "cancel-bots," or similar automated or manual routines that generate amounts of net traffic that could disrupt net user groups or e-mail use by others; (iii) generating "spam" or unsolicited commercial or bulk e-mail (or activities that facilitate the dissemination of such e-mail); (iv) any activity that adversely affects the ability of other users or systems to use either Verizon Wireless' services or the Internet–based resources of others, including the generation or dissemination of viruses, malware, or "denial of service" attacks; (v) accessing, or attempting to access without authority, the information, accounts or devices of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, Verizon Wireless' or another entity's network or systems; or (vi) running software or other devices that maintain continuous active Internet connections when a computer's connection would otherwise be idle, or "keep alive" functions, unless they adhere to Verizon Wireless' requirements for such usage, which may be changed from time to time.
- Installation/Setup. You are responsible for setting up the equipment needed to provide the Service to your residence. You should carefully follow the installation/setup instructions provided in the box(es) and on the My Verizon app.
- Changing Service Location. You may not move the equipment or use the Service at another address without our authorization. If you are moving to a new address and wish to continue using Service, please contact us to confirm coverage and whether you can install/set up the Service at your new address. If you move without notifying us, we may not be able to provide the Service to you, and may suspend or terminate your Service without notice.
- Additional Cancellation and Equipment Return Information. You may cancel Service for any reason within 14 days of accepting these TOS, and if you purchased an LTE Home Router under VZW’s Device Payment Plan (DPP), you also must return that equipment, within the applicable return period, but you'll still have to pay for your Service through that date. See vzw.com/returnpolicy for complete details and information on returning your equipment, and see https://ss7.vzw.com/is/content/VerizonWireless/Legal/Documents/Footer/device-payment-t-c-122016.pdf for the DPP terms.