TechSure is a 24/7 personal help desk, ready to support connected device needs.
Note: This product is no longer available for purchase. It has been replaced by Verizon Home Device Protect. Please see important information regarding TechSure Premium.
How do I purchase Verizon TechSure?
This product is no longer available for purchase. It has been replaced by Verizon Home Device Protect.
Getting started with TechSure
How does a Customer Use TechSure support?
TechSure Premium Support – Technicians are available day and night for assistance with non-Verizon devices. You can call 800 VERIZON (800.837.4966) at any time or download the My Fios app to call a TechSure agent directly. As a TechSure customer you are entitled to unlimited support each month.
How does a Customer Use TechSure bundle products?
- McAfee Endpoint Security – download the Security and Privacy anti-virus software powered by McAfee and start protecting all of your devices today.
- McAfee Safe Family Parental Controls – download the Safe Family software in your mobile devices and track where your kids go on the Internet and in your own neighborhood.
- LifeLock Select Identity Theft Protection – enroll in LifeLock Identity Theft Protection to deter threats to you identity.
- LastPass Password Manager from LogMeIn – LastPass will create more secure passwords for you immediately.
- Whole Home Device Protection Plan provides extended coverage and repair/replace protection for all your consumer electronics, computers and networking equipment, and smart home and IoT devices.
How soon after my purchase can I start using TechSure?
If you already have Verizon Broadband you can start using TechSure immediately. If you are ordering new Verizon Broadband (Fios or HSI), your TechSure subscription will be available for use as soon as your services are installed.
How do I know if I should call either a TechSure agent or the regular tech support number for Verizon?
There is only one number to call for all your tech support questions: 800 VERIZON (800.837.4966). You will be directed by the menus.
Does Verizon TechSure offer on-site visits to my home?
As a TechSure customer you have optional access, for an additional charge, to Tech on Demand, which makes qualified onsite technicians available for assistances with non-Verizon installation and troubleshooting needs. Tech on Demand is provided by an independent provider of professional installation and support services. Tech on Demand services are not provided by Verizon.
Types of service covered may include:
- Installation - 3rd party device mounting and connection, flat panel TV installation supporting cabling for 3rd party devices, connected locks, smart garage door openers, etc.
- Configuration - install and configure gaming consoles, wireless printing, etc.
- Moves - reinstall third party devices following relocations and renovations
Follow VerizonFollow Verizon Fios
Is Verizon TechSure available on weekends and holidays?
Yes, TechSure agents are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Call anytime you need technical assistance, even in the middle of the night or on a holiday. We're always here, waiting to help you.
Where are TechSure agents located?
All certified TechSure agents are located within the United States.
How many devices are covered under my TechSure subscription?
There is no limit to the number of supported devices in your home. However, only the primary Verizon account holder's family may call for technical assistance.
So What Is Day of Installation Support Anyway?
You will receive a welcome text when your Verizon Internet service is installed so you can connect to a TechSure agent for assistance with installation and set-up of 3rd party devices. It does not support the equipment provided by Verizon for your Verizon Internet or TV services.
Does TechSure cover data migration?
TechSure includes support for moving pictures, videos, and music, and provides help customers performing more robust data migration tasks.
Is Verizon TechSure transferable to other people?
The TechSure service is not transferable to another account. Only the primary Verizon account holder's family may call for technical assistance.