Setting up your Verizon newsgroups with Vista™ Windows Mail
- Open Mail.
- From the Tools menu, select Accounts.
- Select Add.
- Select News Groups and then click Next.
- Enter the name to be displayed when posting messages and then click Next.
- Enter your email address so people may reply to postings, and then click Next.
- Type news.verizon.net in the NNTP server name field.
- Check the Requires me to log in checkbox, then click Next.
- In the User name field, type your Verizon Online user name.
- In the Password field, type your password.
- Check the Remember password checkbox. (If you do not check this box, you'll be prompted for the password when you access your newsgroups.)
- Click Next and then click Finish to close the window.
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house