Helping Kentucky prep for COVID-19.
Plus, Craig shares thoughts on the 5G conspiracies and our new working environments.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
On today’s Up To Speed Live, Hans, Christy and Craig Silliman offered the following updates:
- Response to severe weather across the southern U.S.
- Cyber security, real estate and supply chain
- Learning portal: Leading your team when they are working remotely
- Christy on the People + Work Connection initiative
- George on the OnePlus 8 5G UW
Two videos were featured:
- Clodagh Cosh, VBG Client Services Mgmt Team, and her two hungry co-workers
- Connecting the temp hospital in the Kentucky Expo Center
You can read Craig Silliman’s LinkedIn post on embracing life’s intrusions while working from home here.
You can read about the smile-worthy challenges of working from home with kids - and post your own parenting tales - on V teamer Katie Regner’s blog, Motherhood and Mt. Dew.
Click here for a transcript of the webcast.
If you have any questions, email them to email@example.com.
Reminder, tune in tomorrow at 12 PM ET/9 AM PT for Up To Speed Live.