Moving the cheese.
Ronan explains why that’s important, and a V Teamer models being a conscientious global citizen.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
On today’s Up To Speed Live, Ronan gave the following updates:
- We’re entering Wave Two in customer service and retail.
- Tip on how to stay connected: Reach out to five people a day, if only to say hello.
- Thanks to the V Team for our agility during this fluid time as well as our continued commitment to do the right thing for the customer.
- Nicole DiPaula volunteers from home in multiple ways, to help her Walnut Creek, CA, community and as a conscientious model for her kids.
- Watch the Yahoo Finance exclusive livestream of Berkshire Hathaway’s first-ever remote shareholder meeting Saturday, May 2, at 4 PM ET/1 PM PT.
- Catch tonight’s PayItForwardLive as actress @AishaTyler teams up with gamers @FaZeClan to support America’s small businesses; 8 PM ET/5 PM PT.
Get the latest information on our Coronavirus Resource Page (Inside Verizon, The Street).
If you have any questions, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for a transcript of the webcast.
Reminder, tune in tomrrow at 12 PM ET/9 AM PT for Up To Speed Live.