All we know how to do is win.
We run down a long list of awards and Kyle Malady and Marta LaCroix give us a sneak peek at our latest 5G city.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
Kyle Malady and Marta LaCroix joined Jeremy on today’s Up To Speed Live. They shared the following updates:
- San Diego is our next Ultra Wideband market - our 35th - opening May 28.
- OpenSignal and RootMetrics gave strong reviews of our 5G and 4G LTE performance.
- Congrats to Lori Bonenfant, Director, Channel Management, VBG, and Sarah Marsh, Managing Partner, Mobile Solutions, VBG, who have been named to CRN’s 2020 Women of the Channel list.
- Members of the Cranston family honored their brother, a law enforcement officer who served at the World Trade Center site, at the 32nd Annual Candlelight Vigil for Law Enforcement Officers. The virtual event was sponsored by Verizon, allowing families around the world to participate.
- Tune in today at 4 PM ET/ 1PM PT for part one of Reset Your Mindset for tips on how to take care of our emotional, mental and physical wellness at home.
- Time is running out to submit your ideas for the Build the Future Challenge. Make sure you get your ideas for improving the way we work or serve our communities by Friday, May 22, on VZWeb and The Street.
If you have any questions, email them to email@example.com.
Click here for a transcript of the webcast.
Reminder, tune in tomorrow at 12 PM ET/9 AM PT for Up To Speed Live.