We fit a lot into a short week.
You won’t believe how much happened in just four days.
Our editorial transparency tool uses blockchain technology to permanently log all changes made to official releases after publication. However, this post is not an official release and therefore not tracked. Visit our learn more for more information.
More of our content is being permanently logged via blockchain technology starting [10.23.2020].
It may have been a short week, but a lot happened around Verizon. Here’s everything you might have missed this week…
- Five solutions being developed in our 5G Labs to help first responders.
- The new Moto Z4 was unveiled, complete with 5G motomod and incredible cameras.
- Medivis is using the Verizon 5G network to shape the future of healthcare.
- Learn more about Dr. Chris Morley, of Medivis, in our latest Up To Speed podcast.
- Verizon is offering free calling, texting, and data to customers in storm impacted areas.
- Hurricane season begins June 1, see how we’re ready to support first responders, local governments and residents with even more mobile equipment than before.
- Showing support and appreciation for our armed forces.
- We talked to Elaine Brye, a proud military mom and customer featured in a recent ad.
- And we ended May with a celebration of Asian Pacific American Heritage.
It’s all in today’s Week in Review edition of Up To Speed, the best place for everything happening around and inside Verizon.