Overview tab selected 1 of 4
Overview Section Start
Meet the Google Pixel Watch. Featuring a beautiful circular, domed design, scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass, and new experience with Wear OS by Google, it s easy to get help at a glance. Live healthier with sleep, heart rate, and activity tracking on Fitbit¹ and get things done on the go with Google Assistant, Maps, Wallet, Calendar, and Gmail.² Choose your watch, then express your style with customizable faces and bands in a slew of hues and materials.³ Get the Google Pixel watch and pair it with Verizon the network America relies on.
4.2 out of 5 rating
83% of reviewers recommend this product.
Does what I need 👍
5 out of 5 rating
C Robinson . 1 month ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
So far so good.
Good watch that works great with the Pixel phones
4 out of 5 rating
Eric . 2 months ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
The watch is comfortable and easy to use and works really well with the Pixel 7 it came with. The stock band is comfortable and easy to remove and change, if desired. The touchscreen works well, is clear, and is responsive. The call quality on it is also good. The button functions are a bit odd but I'm getting used to them after having a Galaxy watch before. My main complaint is the battery life: even when in airplane mode it still needs to be charged every 24-36 hours if you use it relatively often. That said, there are probably ways to save the battery that I haven't investigated yet. The fitness part is a bit odd too and takes some getting used to (e.g.: remembering to press start after you've already selected the workout type; or having to stop one workout type fully and then start another type instead of simply flowing from one to the next). Overall, it is good and useful in all the ways I had hoped.
Google Team - 2 months ago"Hey there, Eric. Thanks for the feedback you shared about the Pixel Watch. We’re glad that it works well, but we’re sorry to hear that your experience with some of its functionalities along with the battery life is less than ideal.
You can extend the battery life of the Pixel Watch by turning on the Battery Saver when the battery gets low. While Battery Saver is on, the ""Always-on screen"" and ""Tilt-to-wake"" feature will be set to Off. For sleep tracking, you will need a minimum 30% charge (about 30 minutes to 50%). Try charging during your morning routine or during your wind-down time at night so the battery lasts while you’re sleeping. Learn more tips to help your watch battery last longer here: https://support.google.com/googlepixelwatch/answer/13579780
We’ll share your feedback, about activity tracking, with the right team for future improvements. If you come across any support concerns, you’ll find our dedicated team always available here: https://support.google.com/googlepixelwatch/gethelp
- Some features may require Fitbit account and mobile app.
- Google apps services are not available in all countries or languages. Data rates may apply.
- Band and case options may vary by region and retailer. Accessory bands sold separately.
- The ECG app is only available in select countries. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See g.co/pixelwatch/ecg for additional details.
- Data rates may apply. Subscription(s) may be required. Requires compatible 4G LTE wireless service plan (sold separately). Google Pixel Watch and paired phone must use the same carrier network. Contact carrier for full details. See g.co/pixelwatch/networkinfo for more information. Google Assistant and some related features are not available in all languages. See g.co/assistant/languages for updates to language availability.
- Emergency SOS requires location enabled and 4G LTE service or an internet connection. Emergency SOS is dependent upon network connectivity and other factors and may not be reliable for emergency communications or available in all areas or languages. Auto-dialing to emergency services is not available in all countries. See g.co/pixelwatch/personalsafety for more details.
- Phones and earbuds sold separately. Fast Pair requires location enabled.
- Requires compatible Nest devices (sold separately).
- Google Pixel Watch is designed to comply with a water protection rating of 5 ATM under ISO standard 22810:2010 when manufactured, but it is not waterproof. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and decreases or is lost over time due to normal wear and tear, repair, disassembly, or damage. Dropping your Google Pixel Watch may result in loss of water resistance. Google Pixel Watch is designed to be used in shallow water and should not be used for activities involving water at high velocity or high temperature. Some Google Pixel Watch bands are not water-resistant. See g.co/pixelwatch/water for details.