Apple Watch Nike Series 7 GPS + Cellular, 45mm Midnight Aluminum Case - Anthracite/Black Nike Sport Band - Regular
The largest, most advanced Always-on Retina display yet makes everything you do with your Apple Watch Series 7 bigger and better. Larger display. More durable. Faster charging. And powerful features like Blood Oxygen1 and ECG2 apps. A healthier you is in sight.
of reviewers recommend this product.
Craig · 17 days ago
I don’t see the hype. The battery life is subpar. It might be worth it without the cell data. I owned a Garmin for 5 years and might go back.
Easy to synch and setup!
Jeremy8605 · 7 months ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
I’m a huge Apple fan. I have every apple product you can get basically. I’m a little late to the smart watch, didn’t think I ever really needed one. My wife got one so I figured I’d try one out. I got the 45mm apple 7 Nike Watch. The Watch app on my phone made it super easy to setup and synch the Watch. It has its own line but I like how it synchs to the same number as my phone. Love how you can use basic features like call and text without your phone, but Apple Pay as well so if I forget my phone or wallet at home it’s not a big deal and don’t have to turn around. The Nike run app is very cool. All the features it offered blew my mind for a Watch. I went from being on the fence about them, to loving it! It’s my new favorite apple addition.
2. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
3. Crack resistance compared with previous generation.
4. Series 7 is rated IP6X dust resistant.
5. Apple Watch Series 3, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 7 have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth..
6. Emergency SOS: Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn't nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
7. Apple Fitness+: A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+.
8. Cellular and wireless: Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
9. App Store: Apps are available on the App Store.
10. Family Setup: Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
*Apple Watch All-Day Battery Life testing was conducted by Apple in August 2021 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS) and Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular), each paired with an iPhone; all devices were tested with prerelease software. Battery life varies by use, cellular coverage, configuration, and many other factors; actual results will vary. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/watch/battery/ for more information.