Overview tab selected 1 of 4
Overview Section Start
Apple Watch Series 8 features advanced health sensors and apps, so you can take an ECG,1 measure heart rate and blood oxygen,2 and track temperature changes3 for advanced insights into your menstrual cycle.4 And with Crash Detection, sleep stages tracking, and advanced workout metrics, it helps you stay active, healthy, safe, and connected.
4.6 out of 5 rating
60% of reviewers recommend this product.
No temperature app
3 out of 5 rating
Jenn . 5 months ago
Disappointed that it doesn’t have a temperature app. It only gauges temp while sleeping
It's Heavy my arm hurts
3 out of 5 rating
Lisa . 8 months ago
I purchased this online through the chat and I wish I had gone to the store to see it first. I have had it maybe a month now. It's very masculine and the magnetic wrist band catches my arm hairs. When I went into the chat and ask questions, the person chatting with me was brief, asked if I wanted this watch, I was unable to switch between the online verizon chat and the pictures of the actual watch, I just thought stainless steel would be the color of the watch band and silver would be the color of the watch, no not at all, the watch band is magnetic metal and the watch itself is heavy and a flat silver, so that was the second thing I didn't care for unless I was a masculine and it's probably more fitting for a masculine person. The first week I got it and wore it everyday, except to charge it but I noticed my arm started to ache, the second week goes by and I notice my arm is really achey, it felt as if someone had hit me in the arm over and over again. I took the watch off for the weekend just to take some of the heavyness from the aching arm. On Monday I noticed my arm wasn't hurting and I thought nothing of it, by Wednesday my arm started hurting again so I took off the watch to see if that was it and by Friday my arm had stopped aching. I had to go buy a bumper for my watch anyway so I picked up a light weight more feminine watch band. I don't wear it as much as I did when I first got it because tho its not as heavy as it was since I took the magnetic band off, my arm is still slightly achey so I don't wear the watch when I sleep anymore, which kind of defeats the whole purpose of why I got it, so I could keep track of stuff regarding my health. It's going to cost money to switch the watch to my husbands phone and then money to switch my old watch back to my phone so it's kind of a waste of money since I am now only wearing it when I leave the house, I havent even had it a month. The shiny excitement has fizzled. Sad.
- The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest versions of watchOS and iOS and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later (not including Apple Watch SE). The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with Afib.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- The temperature sensing feature is not a medical device and is not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment, or for any other medical purpose.
- The Cycle Tracking app should not be used as a form of birth control. Data from the Cycle Tracking app should not be used to diagnose a health condition.
- Emergency SOS: Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
- Apple Fitness+ and Apple Music: Apple Fitness+ and Apple Music require a subscription.
- Cellular and Wireless: Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
- International Roaming: Available late 2022. International roaming coverage is determined by your carrier. Please check with your carrier for details. For a list of supported carriers, see apple.com/watch/cellular.
- App Store: Apps are available on the App Store.