Ways to save
For personalized offers, .
Trade in your smart watch and get $180.
Buy one, get another up to $225 off. Any plan.
Apple Watch Series 6 lets you measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary new sensor and app.1 Take an ECG from your wrist.2 See your fitness metrics on the enhanced Always-On Retina display, now 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down. Set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And with cellular service, you can go without your phone. It s the ultimate device for a healthier, more active, more connected life.
74% of reviewers recommend this product.
Broke my heart sssss
Murtle . 5 months ago
keithkeith . 7 months ago
2. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
3. Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
4. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
5. Apple Music requires a subscription.
6. Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.