of reviewers recommend this product.
Horrible battery life
Heather · 1 day ago
I've had my watch for 2 months. I only have the basic apps with all of the features turned off but my battery still dies in less than 6 hours. It's pointless to own. I should have saved my money.
ItsManda · 3 days ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
I don't know why everyone is saying this watch doesn't last. My watch has never died on me and I've had it for almost a week. It never goes below 70% and that's me wearing it for 8 hours. This is amazing watch, just have to know what you're doing. Also, I have to comment on the tell time feature I don't like I always have to push the side button. Thats a little annoying, but not annoying enough to take it back.
2. Requires Samsung Galaxy smartphone with Android 7 or later and Samsung Health Monitor app (available only at the Samsung Galaxy app store).
3. The ECG Monitor app is not intended to replace traditional methods of diagnosis or treatment and is for information purposes only. The ECG Monitor app is not intended for users with known arrhythmias other than atrial fibrillation or users under 22 years old. Users should not interpret or take clinical action based on the device without consultation of a qualified healthcare professional.
4. Water resistant up to 50 meters per ISO standard 22810:2010. Not intended for scuba diving. Avoid excessive, sudden temperature changes and high velocity activities. Rinse in fresh water/dry after use in sea water or chlorinated water. This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
5. Accurate VO 2 max reading requires running outdoors for at least 20 minutes with GPS on; consult user manual before use. This device and VO 2 measurement software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
6. Select interchangeable watch bands sold separately.
7. 4G LTE standalone connectivity only available on Samsung Galaxy Watch4 LTE / Galaxy Watch4 Classic LTE version. Standalone voice calling and standalone text messaging on LTE version requires initial pairing with an eligible Android 6.0 or later smartphone device and separate qualifying wireless plan. Your carrier may not support standalone voice calling, or support may be available only in certain areas. Please check with your carrier for more information. Standalone functionality is limited if paired phone is not powered on or connected to a wireless network.
8. The Samsung Body Composition Analysis provides a comprehensive evaluation of various physical fitness and weight management parameters. It is solely for general wellness use and is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease or medical condition.