Meet Gizmo Watch 3, the smartwatch that introduces kids to wireless technology safely. Only the trusted contacts1 that you manage can communicate with your child’s Gizmo Watch 3, and the watch is restricted from installing any outside apps. Gizmo Watch 3 and the GizmoHub app2 on your smartphone provide you an easy way to keep up on your child’s whereabouts. And with features such as an SOS button, auto-answer3, voice calling, video calling4 and video messaging, staying in touch with your child is as close as their wrist.
31% of reviewers recommend this product.
Great for contacting kids
Gizmo . 13 hours ago
Fully charged battery last for 7-8 hours only
Saffar . 18 hours ago
- Numbers must be registered through the GizmoHub App. Gizmo Watch 3 permits up to twenty contacts, including the primary registered caregiver.
- Dependent on carrier coverage. Device must be turned on. Verizon makes no representations or warranties about the availability or accuracy of the GPS or about the accuracy or completeness of any map data or other information.
- When the Auto-answer calls setting is turned on, the watch will automatically answer the call in 10 seconds. Auto-answered calls automatically end after 1 minute.
- A video call has a three minute time-duration limit to prevent the device from overheating. Video calls end automatically after the three minute duration.
- Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
- Data usage applies for app download and use. Video and photo features are available only on Gizmo Watch 3 and Gizmo Watch Disney Edition.