Always Up for
a good time.
Verizon Up First Access brings you over a
million presale tickets for your favorite artists, right to your phone. Plus early access to limited-run exclusive Super Ticket experiences.
Always Up for ashiny new toy.
Gear. Gaming. Upgrades. Get specialsavings on all the latest tech, from accessories to devices. All just for you.
Always Up fora great deal.
Featured Offers give you exclusivediscounts on cool products and accessories. These offers are always available, and always worth snagging.
Have questions? We’ve got answers.
What is Verizon Up?
Welcome to Verizon Up, where you can enjoy special offers and benefits designed with you in mind, when you have a standard mobile phone account. Verizon Up consists of:
- Account's Offers: Offers personalized for you, when you consider upgrading your device, adding a line, or a new plan.
- Featured Offers: Discounts from Verizon that you can claim anytime after they appear. Claim one, or claim them all. They're always changing and available to you if you are eligible.
- Make the most of your plan: Highlights unused benefits from your Unlimited plan that are not currently activated, such as Apple Arcade® or Disney+.
- Super Tickets: Access to our most exclusive experiences, including sports and concerts, as well as new devices and more. They’re first come, first served, and only a limited number of Super Tickets are made available. If you qualify, you can try to claim Super Tickets.
Note: Learn about restrictions by visiting the Verizon Up Terms.
- Presale tickets: Exclusive access to purchase tickets for the artists you love, before they’re available to the general public. If you qualify, you are able to purchase Presale tickets. Tickets are first come, first served, and there is a limit of 4 Presale tickets per event, unless the artist sets a lower limit.
- Select Seats: An exclusive benefit to access tickets that are available for a limited time during the general public on-sale and can only be purchased by Verizon customers.
- Survey: Provide feedback on Verizon Up and the offers you receive, as well as express your personal preferences, so we can continue to enhance and personalize your Verizon Up experience.
- Keep Track of it All: Find offers you've claimed and have not used, as well as view some of the services you have with Verizon.
Verizon Up is free and available to you by signing into your account through My Verizon, if you qualify.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to individual offers.
Learn more about Verizon Up by visiting the Verizon Up Terms.
Am I eligible for Verizon Up?
You are eligible if you have a standard mobile account and meet all of the following requirements:
- Are 18 or over.
- Have a smartphone on an active standard Verizon mobile account in good standing.
- Are a resident of the US (excluding the territories of Guam, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands).
See the Verizon Up Terms for more details.
Note: Business and prepaid accounts aren't eligible for Verizon Up at this time. Verizon Up is not available to lines associated with a Just Kids plan, Gizmo device, Ellipsis Kids Devices or Disney devices.
How do I enroll in Verizon Up?
Enrollment is not required. You can access Verizon Up when you sign in to your My Verizon account.
If you are already signed in:
- My Verizon online: From the top of the Verizon home page select Why Verizon > Get More > Verizon Up.
- My Verizon app: Select the Verizon Up icon at the bottom of your screen.