- When will my order ship?
Shipping is available within the U.S. only. Orders placed by 5:45 PM ET on Monday - Friday, excluding holidays, will ship the day they are received. Orders placed after 5:45 PM ET will not ship until the following business day excluding holidays. No weekend deliveries. All orders are subject to credit authorization, verification, and inventory availability. Please note, a signature may be required for delivery.
- Do the accessories work with Fios?
The items shown as compatible with Fios have been tested to work with most Fios equipment configurations. If the products you purchase from the Accessories Store don't work, you may inquire about replacing them by contacting our support team at 888-553-1555.
- What is the Accessories Store return policy?
You can return or exchange most items purchased at the Accessory Store within 30 days with proof of purchase. When ordering Accessories, check the product description for more information about the return period. If the products you purchase from the Accessories Store are damaged when they arrive, or if they don't work, you may inquire about replacing them by contacting our support team at 888-553-1555.
- When will I get my refund?
Once confirmed, your account will be credited if possible, otherwise a refund check will be mailed to you which may take 6-8 weeks for processing.
- What is the Defective Equipment Return Policy for Accessories?
Many items purchased from the Accessories Store have a defective equipment return period of 1 year. When ordering Accessories, check the product description for more information about the length of the product return period. Defective items will be replaced with a like item. To request replacement of a defective Accessory, please contact our support team at 888-553-1555.
JBL Bar Studio
Take your Wi-Fi coverage to a higher level!
- Extends Wi-Fi coverage of Verizon Router (CR1000A/B) or Fios Router (G3100)*
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) for fast and efficient internet
- Tri-band 4x4 antennas for wide and reliable Wi-Fi experience
- Self-Organizing Network (SON) technology for automatic band steering and access point steering
Fios Extender is ONLY compatible with
- Verizon Router (CR1000A/B) or Fios Router (G3100)*
- Fios TV One set-top boxes (VMS4100 / IPC4100)*
- Overview ,
- Features ,
- Additional information
Fios Extender (E3200) extends the Wi-Fi coverage further to those hard-to-reach places. With the support of Wi-Fi 6, Fios Extender provides an efficient and optimal Wi-Fi experience throughout your home. Tri-band 4x4 antennas offer wide and reliable Wi-Fi coverage. Fios Extender supports Wi-Fi and wired connectivity to the Fios Router and only wired connectivity to the Verizon Router.
It simply means we keep your devices connected, even with Wi-Fi intensive activities such as 4K UHD streaming and gaming, or many connected devices at once.
Smart home and mobile devices will stay connected to the strongest signal available nearby without a manual setting with Self-Organizing Network technology. Plus, control your Wi-Fi at your fingertip with My Fios App**.
* Fios Extender is only compatible with Fios Router (Model G3100) or via wired ethernet/coax connection with Verizon Router (CR1000A/B). The performance and many features, including the SON feature will not work as designed when used with other routers or older Fios TV set-top boxes.
** My Fios App service is available for Fios Internet customers only.
Not available in CA,
- 5.314 * 5.944 * 9.251in (W*D*H)
- 135 * 151 * 235mm (W*D*H)
- One 2.4 GHz 11ax with 4x4 spatial stream
- Two 5 GHz 11ax with 4x4 spatial stream
- Internal antenna
- Wi-Fi 6 certified (802.11ax)
- Backward compatible to 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Fully CPU off-load for 11ax chipset
- 20MHz, 40MHz, 80MHz and 160MHz channel operation
- Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS)
- Wi-Fi access control (MAC)
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- WMM support
- Wi-Fi Security (WPA2/WPA3)
- Guest Wi-Fi (Wired backhaul only)
- Two 1 Gigabit LAN ports
- Coax port supporting MoCA 2.5 LAN
- PSU: 12v/3.5A
- Reset (Back)
- WPS (Front)
- One Status LED (Front)
- One MoCA LAN LED (Back)
- Ethernet LAN (Back)
- 1GB NAND
- 512MB RAM
- Ambient Temperatures: 5°C - 40°C
- Relative Humidity: 5% - 85%
- Remote management via TR-069
- Data model support via TR-181
- HTTP embedded web server
- Web UI management via local or remote site
- User name/Password protection
* Fios Extender is only compatible with Fios Router (Model G3100) or via wired ethernet/coax connection with Verizon Router (CR1000A/B).
You may return any Equipment or Other Devices you purchased from us for any reason within thirty (30) days of purchase. Defective Equipment may be returned within one (1) year of Equipment purchase or activation, whichever is earlier. You must contact us to return any defective Equipment. If you return Equipment, we may replace it with a new or refurbished item, or we may refund payment for purchased Equipment.
Go to verizon.com/returnpolicy for more details.
All technical support for this product is provided by Verizon.
* Fios Extender is compatible with Fios Router.
Product photo may differ from actual product, however functionality remains as stated above.
Specifications are subject to change without notice
Others also viewed
This device is a Fios WiFi Extender which extends or boosts the range of your Wi-Fi signal. If the quality of your Home's wireless signal isn't strong enough in some areas, you will see a wifi signal boost after installing this Wi Fi Extender. This is an upgrade from the previous Fios Network Extender.