- When will my order ship?
Shipping is available within the U.S. only. Orders placed by 5:45 PM ET on Monday - Friday, excluding holidays, will ship the day they are received. Orders placed after 5:45 PM ET will not ship until the following business day excluding holidays. No weekend deliveries. All orders are subject to credit authorization, verification, and inventory availability. Please note, a signature may be required for delivery.
- Do the accessories work with Fios?
The items shown as compatible with Fios have been tested to work with most Fios equipment configurations. If the products you purchase from the Accessories Store don't work, you may inquire about replacing them by contacting our support team at 888-553-1555.
- What is the Accessories Store return policy?
You can return or exchange most items purchased at the Accessory Store within 30 days with proof of purchase. When ordering Accessories, check the product description for more information about the return period. If the products you purchase from the Accessories Store are damaged when they arrive, or if they don't work, you may inquire about replacing them by contacting our support team at 888-553-1555.
- When will I get my refund?
Once confirmed, your account will be credited if possible, otherwise a refund check will be mailed to you which may take 6-8 weeks for processing.
- What is the Defective Equipment Return Policy for Accessories?
Many items purchased from the Accessories Store have a defective equipment return period of 1 year. When ordering Accessories, check the product description for more information about the length of the product return period. Defective items will be replaced with a like item. To request replacement of a defective Accessory, please contact our support team at 888-553-1555.
JBL Bar Studio
- Includes next generation Wi-Fi 6E technology, Tri-band Wi-Fi including new 6GHz Wi-Fi band
- 2.5 and 10 gigabit wired Ethernet ports for even faster speeds in the future
- Supports single Wi-Fi name & password with SON (self organizing network) functionality and automatic band steering
Note: This product is only compatible with the Fios Extender (Model #E3200), using a wired connection. Devices connected to the Fios Extender will be limited to speeds up to 1Gbps. When paired with a different extender, many features, including SON feature, will not work as designed.
- Overview ,
- Features ,
- Additional information
The Verizon Router allows you to take full advantage of Verizon's fastest Internet plans supporting Gigabit+ speeds with next generation Wi-Fi 6E technology, Tri-band Wi-Fi including new 6GHz Wi-Fi band, and offering 2.5 and 10 gigabit wired ethernet ports for even faster speeds in the future. It supports single Wi-Fi name & password with SON (self organizing network) functionality, automatic band steering, beamforming for improved signal quality between devices, and Guest Wi-Fi network support. For your protection, it is also equipped with WPA3 wireless security protocol. Bracket is available for mounting separately.
The Verizon Router provides an optimal experience for Wi-Fi intensive activities, such as 4K UHD streaming, video conferencing or large-sized file transfers.
Mobile and smart devices will be connected to the strongest signal available nearby without a manual setting with Self-Organizing Network technology. Plus, control your Wi-Fi at your fingertip with My Verizon App
- The latest Wi-Fi generation, Wi-FI 6E, adds support for 6 GHz, providing more spectrum for increased speeds, better coverage and lower latency.
- The Verizon Router includes Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6E which includes 3 (4x4) antennas that deliver wide and reliable coverage throughout the office (2.4GHz, 5GHz, 6GHz).
- Single Wi-Fi network name through our SON (Self Organizing Network) connects your devices to the strongest Wi-Fi signal available automatically throughout your office (automatic band-steering, access point steering, and load balancing).
- Manage your network and provide Wi-Fi access to your guests at your fingertips with My Verizon App.
- Multi Gigabit Ethernet Connections
- 2.5 & 10 Gb Ethernet ports
- MoCA 2.5 Gb port
- One 2.4 GHz 11ax with 4x4 spatial stream
- One 5 GHz 11ax with 4x4 spatial stream
- One 6 GHz 11ax with 4x4 spatial stream
- Wi-Fi 6E certified (802.11 ax)
- Backward compatible to 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- 20MHz, 40MHz, 80MHz and 160MHz channel operation
- Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS)
- Wi-Fi access control (MAC filtering)
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- WMM support
- Wi-Fi security (WPA2/WPA3)
- Guest Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz)
- IoT Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz)
Defective Equipment Return Policy:
Defective Equipment may be returned within one (1) year of equipment purchase or activation, whichever is earlier.
You must contact us to return any defective Equipment. Go to verizon.com/returnpolicy for more details.
All technical support for this product is provided by Verizon.
The Verizon Router is the newest router from Verizon. It supports Wi-Fi 6E. This provides better speed and less lag on devices connected to your business network. It's ideal for businesses that have the latest hardware tech. Get it at Verizon.