Apple iPhone 12
Ways to save
For personalized offers,sign in
Get it fast
Select shipping options at checkout. Subject to eligiblity.
Free 2-Day Shipping
Free In-Store Pickup
Same Day Delivery
of reviewers recommend this product
Bad Experience -- Regret Buying It
Craig - 1 hour ago
Spent about 5 hours setting up the phone. Kept getting error messages. Very frustrating. Verizon tech service finally managed to get the phone running, but she couldn't stay on the line long enough to transfer my apps, photos, and contacts. More error messages. So I drove to a Verizon Store where they gave me a sheet explaining how to use their transfer app. Went home and downloaded the app. Couldn't believe it forces you to watch commercials to use it. Plus, it didn't work. By then the battery was too low to do anything. The phone comes with a cable, but nothing to plug it into the wall. So I drove back to the store, waited in line for half an hour, and then learned that the phone required a software update in order to do the transfer. Took over an hour in the store just to get the transfer started. So angry, all I wanted to do was return it, but they charge you $50 for a re-stocking fee. Finally, by the end of the day, the phone finally worked. Very disappointed in Apple's product and Verizon's service.
If you drop your phone
Emilys - 6 hours ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
More than you’d like to admit than YOU NEED THIS PHONE! I’m clumsy & can forget where I set my phone, I drop it too often. I upgraded from the 7+ I will say -due to universal software updates, this isn’t too different besides the obvious features. One stand out difference though is the screen! This phones had a handful of falls that immediately made my heart sink because of the way it landed or how hard. I just knew when I picked it up it’d be horribly shattered....not even a small crack! I can guarantee my old phone would’ve never turned back on in comparison. So for this reason alone this phone is so worth it to me. I never have any problems with signal or dropped calls other people on here have mentioned; I don’t have any complaints
1. Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
2. 5G Ultra Wideband available only in parts of select cities. 5G Nationwide available in 2,700+ cities.
3. Claim based on iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Ceramic Shield front compared with previous-generation iPhone.
4. All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/iphone/battery.html for more information.
5. Requires an Apple TV or AirPlay-enabled TV.