Starts at $0.00/mo
Overview tab selected 1 of 4
Overview Section Start
iPhone 14. With the most impressive dual-camera system on iPhone. Capture stunning photos in low light and bright light. Get peace of mind with groundbreaking safety features. Pair iPhone 14 with Verizon, the network America relies on. 5G Ultra Wideband is now in more and more places, so more and more people can do amazing things with Verizon and iPhone 14.
4.4 out of 5 rating
78% of reviewers recommend this product.
5 out of 5 rating
White May . 5 days ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
Using iPhones for a long time and this is an upgrade from SE 2nd gen. so it’s really enjoyable to have it.
what did I buy
1 out of 5 rating
Grandma DEDE . 5 days ago
I bought this IPHONE 14 under FALSE REPRESENTATION! I was told that this iphone was $50. and was MINE! WRONG! It would be mine AFTER 3 yr contract and payments.....I took phone back. Unscrupulous sales technique
- The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.68 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/batteries for more information.
- iPhone 14 Plus is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- Service is included for free for two years with the activation of any iPhone 14 model. Connection and response times vary based on location, site conditions, and other factors. See apple.com/iphone-14 or apple.com/iphone-14-pro for more information.
- iPhone 14 Plus can detect a severe car crash and call for help. Requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling.
- Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
- Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.