Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
Ways to save
For personalized offers,sign in
Get it fast
Select shipping options at checkout. Subject to eligiblity.
Free 2-Day Shipping
Free In-Store Pickup
Same Day Delivery
of reviewers recommend this product
good phone but get unlocked version verizon version firmware is garbage
daniel - 6 hours ago
i got the verizon s21 the phone itself worked well but it came with a complete garbage application i had no choice but to force remove called "verizon app manager" verizon app manager wastes resources on phone,will not stop installing garbage apps and adware. so when i force deleted it through adb all those issues ended i find it unacceptable how you cant just make it so you can just delete app manager instead of having to use adb code and also verizon blocks oem unlock
Good phone, mostly, but some minor issues
DPerk - 11 hours ago
95% of the phone is awesome. Fast, responsive screen, great size, awesome battery life, and the people whining about the headphone jack or microSD clearly do NOT have this phone, or bought it, stupidly, without researching it at all first or are just whining. My only real complaints are that I am always getting a "that last shot might be blurry" when using the camera. Maybe it is because my toddler is fast, haha, but generally I find myself double-checking that I wiped the lens clean and trying several more times to get the shot correct. Never really had that problem on my Pixel XL, and not much on my Note 10+ before this. The other complaint is that this (purchased directly from Samsung, unlocked), along with my Note 10+ (purchased at Best Buy, locked to Verizon), will drop the audio from my mic when I'm talking for any extended period of time. My mom, my brother, a coworker... sometimes it is after 10-15 minutes, other times it is after only 4 or 5 minutes... SUPER annoying, and I cannot find a fix, and Samsung has not been able to help me at all about it. Never had any issues with my Pixel XL that I had for like, 3 years, prior to getting the Note 10+, trading that in for this mostly BECAUSE of the audio failures... Really frustrating. I don't see a TON of complaints about this from other users, either, but it is recurring with me, and only on Samsung devices, but I cannot figure out what the common denominator is, aside from it being a Samsung. Happens on wi-fi and cellular data, always the same carrier, no similarities with the people that it happens with... I think they're all Verizon, but it doesn't happen when I'm talking to businesses that, I believe, are on land lines... Super strange.
1. 5G Ultra Wideband available only in parts of select cities. 5G Nationwide available in 2,700+ cities.
2. Single Take captures images and video up to 15 seconds
3. Superfast (25 W) charger sold separately. Use only Samsung-approved chargers and cables; do not use any worn or damaged chargers or cables; incompatible charger or cable can cause serious injuries or damage to your device.
4. Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice data, and other application usage patterns. Results may vary.
5. Compared to GS20.
6. Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G available in 128GB, 256GB and 512GB.
7. S Pen sold separately.