of reviewers recommend this product.
Phone just isn't dependable and not worth the cost
JSumm3990 · 1 day ago
Phone is just a little over 1 year old and the speakers have failed inexplicably and without reason and it is unable to be repaired. Not worth the cost.
Biggest mistake ever
folding2023 · 2 days ago
I am going to preface this with I didn't want this phone. Iwanted a 20+ but after 3 failed attempts at receiving the phone I ordered, Samsung stopped making it. So I settled for what Iwas told is next best. WRONG!!! After 4 months, I opened the phone and tapped on an icon only to have the LED screen in that spot go black. Now months after having the replacement, the front screen OFTEN freezes and I closed the phone with the LED screen working just fine, only to open it again less than 30 seconds later and there is now a black stripe going through the fold and the left half of the screen doesnt respond to touch. And of course because I got a chip on the back glass 3months ago I have to pay a $250 deductable for a replacement. Just a phone that works consistently. Especially if you're going to charge aslmost $2000 for it.
- 5G Ultra Wideband available only in parts of select cities. 5G Nationwide available in 2700+ cities.
- Measured diagonally, the screen size is 7.6" in a full rectangle and 7.4" accounting for the rounded corners. The actual viewable area is smaller due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
- Drag and drop functionality works with select applications.
- Superfast (25 W) charger sold separately. Use only Samsung-approved chargers and cables; do not use any worn or damaged chargers or cables; incompatible charger or cable can cause serious injuries or damage to your device.
- Compatible with S Pen Fold Edition and S Pen Pro only, sold separately. Works with the main display only.
- Has an official IPX8 rating. Water resistant in up to 5 feet of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Rinse residue/dry after wet.
- Limited time only. Benefit offers are exclusive to Galaxy Z and Galaxy Fold owners and may require new account setup and/or credit card and be subject to auto renewal after the benefit period ends. See details and follow instructions to redeem each benefit. Quantities are limited and restrictions may apply.