Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G
Monthly payments shown are for customers who qualify to pay $0 Down, $59.99/mo for 30 months; 0% APR. Retail price: $1799.99. One-time activation fee. of $35.
Ways to save
For personalized offers, sign in.
Get it fast
Select shipping options at checkout. Subject to eligibility.
Free 2-Day Shipping
Same Day Delivery
of reviewers recommend this product.
Horrible battery life and operating system.
Smiley · 1 days ago
The battery needed charged two to three times a day without gaming or using multiple apps, went back to previous five year old phone that doesn't need charged all day. There are operating system that prevents apps from opening, leaving a blank screen, again the older phone has no issues opening any apps. Very disappointing after waiting 4 months for this phone. Research & Read Reviews, you'll hear the same excuses week after week.!
NOT EVEN WORTH 1 STAR!!!!!!!
racer70 · 6 days ago
I have nothing but problems with this phone. The phone will ring but there will be no way for me to answer the call. The back button doesn't work all the time. Sometimes I am unable to text. I have been on the phone for over 8 hours today.
2. Measured diagonally, the screen size is 7.6" in a full rectangle and 7.4" accounting for the rounded corners. The actual viewable area is smaller due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
3. Drag and drop functionality works with select applications.
4. Superfast (25 W) charger sold separately. Use only Samsung-approved chargers and cables; do not use any worn or damaged chargers or cables; incompatible charger or cable can cause serious injuries or damage to your device.
5. Compatible with S Pen Fold Edition and S Pen Pro only, sold separately. Works with the main display only.
6. Has an official IPX8 rating. Water resistant in up to 5 feet of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Rinse residue/dry after wet.
7. Limited time only. Benefit offers are exclusive to Galaxy Z and Galaxy Fold owners and may require new account setup and/or credit card and be subject to auto renewal after the benefit period ends. See details and follow instructions to redeem each benefit. Quantities are limited and restrictions may apply.