Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Carrier Data Update Ticket Resolution
Details about your Verizon Wireless Service Issue
If you recently received a text message from us regarding a service ticket, this page contains details about the resolution.
- Our Network team has investigated your service concern, but didn't find any Verizon network issues.
- Your device requires a carrier data update that optimizes how the device connects to our network.
To complete this update:
- 4G devices, 5G Ultra Wideband devices and 5G Nationwide devices (most smartphones) need to be powered off, and then turned back on.
- 3G and older devices (older basic phones) need a manual update.
- Enter *228, then press send.
- Select option #2 when the automated operator comes on the line.
Our online Troubleshooting Assistant has step-by-step instructions to help with a variety of device issues.
Thank you for letting us know there was a problem with your service.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We appreciate your patience as we worked to resolve your issue, and thank you for choosing Verizon!