Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
- Verizon smartphones - Enhanced Dialer
- Verizon smartphones - iOS Native Dialer
- Verizon smartphones - Android™ Native Dialer
- Verizon and other service-provider smartphones - Over the Top Mobile App
- Verizon and other service provider tablets (available from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store)
- Windows PC and Apple Mac – One Talk for Desktop
One Talk Supported Devices
With One Talk, your mobile telephone number is shared across multiple devices, giving you access to calls and business telephone features on any of your supported devices, including:
- Verizon One Talk desk phones
- Windows PCs and Apple® Mac® computers
One Talk can be used on many Verizon Wireless smart devices, as well as any other carrier smart devices (smartphones or tablets), including:
© 2021 Samsung, Galaxy and edge are all trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Android, Pixel and Google are trademarks of Google Inc. DROID is a trademark of Lucasfilm, Ltd. and its related companies. Used under license. V20 is a trademark of LG Electronics, Inc. The Apple App Store and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the US and other countries and is used under license.