Verizon Your Domain
- What is Verizon Your Domain?
Verizon Your Domain offers an easy way for individuals and businesses to link a set of personalized and permanent email addresses (e.g., email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) with your verizon.net email accounts. You are able to view and reply to your domain name email messages from your Verizon.net email account. It also lets you create a website with your personal pictures or business information and publish it to the world.
Verizon Your Domain includes the following features:
- Nine email addresses (like email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) linked with your Verizon accounts
- Seamless integration with Verizon Email - which means you get all the great features such as access using Webmail and Outlook Express, Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus, and up to 4 GB of total email storage.
- Web address registration (e.g., www.your-name.com) with 100MB website disk space and easy to use Sitebuilder
- Upgrade to advanced Hosting Packages such as Your Domain - Advanced and Pro.
To purchase Verizon Your Domain, visit Shop Verizon.
- How do I sign up for Verizon Your Domain?
You can purchase Verizon Your Domain on the Shop page.
- Where can I access my Domain Name Email?
When you setup email linking on Sitecontrol, your domain name email address (e.g. email@example.com will be aliased with firstname.lastname@example.org). In order to access your Domain Name Email, you must visit Verizon Webmail.
Once on the Verizon Webmail page, do the following:
- Sign In with your domain name username and password.
- All of your email messages will be listed here and can be managed using the Verizon Webmail management tools.
- Setup Outlook Express and add your Verizon.net POP and SMTP settings.
- Sign in with your domain name username and password.
- How do I manage my domain
In order to manage your domain, you must first visit My Account. If you have not signed in you will be prompted to do so.
You can also manage your domain directly using SiteControl. Make sure you sign in using the username and password that you created when you signed up for Verizon Your Domain.
After signing in with your domain credentials, SiteControl will allow you to administer your domain.
- How can I add email accounts to my domain?
Email accounts that you create under your domain must be linked to one of your nine Verizon.net mailboxes.
- Create one or more sub-accounts using My Account Tools on Verizon central (if you have not signed in, you will be prompted to do so).
- Visit SiteControl and create a new domain name email account.
- Use the drop-down menu to review your existing Verizon.net mailboxes.
- Pick a mailbox account to which you want to link the new domain name email address.
- When you sign in to Verizon Webmail using your primary account or any of your sub-accounts, you will be able to read and manage messages.
- When using Verizon Webmail, you can set your domain name email address as your default from the email options menu.
- Where can I find additional Verizon Your Domain help?
For more help with Verizon Your Domain, visit the Verizon Domains Help Center.
- How do I build my website
You can build your website using Verizon Your Domain.
- Login to SiteControl
- Select Website then Edit in Sitebuilder
Did You Know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than 5 minutes!
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house.