Verizon Your Domain
Verizon Your Domain service has been discontinued. Customers who currently subscribe to the product and remove it will not be able to re-order.
- Where can I access my Domain Name Email?
When you setup email linking on Sitecontrol, your domain name email address (e.g. email@example.com will be aliased with firstname.lastname@example.org). In order to access your Domain Name Email, you must visit Verizon Webmail.
Once on the Verizon Webmail page, do the following:
- Sign In with your domain name username and password.
- All of your email messages will be listed here and can be managed using the Verizon Webmail management tools.
- Setup Outlook Express and add your Verizon.net POP and SMTP settings.
- Sign in with your domain name username and password.
- How do I manage my domain
In order to manage your domain, you must first visit My Account. If you have not signed in you will be prompted to do so.
You can also manage your domain directly using SiteControl. Make sure you sign in using the username and password that you created when you signed up for Verizon Your Domain.
After signing in with your domain credentials, SiteControl will allow you to administer your domain.
- How can I add email accounts to my domain?
Additional email accounts can no longer be added to My Domain.
- Where can I find additional Verizon Your Domain help?
For more help with Verizon Your Domain, visit the Verizon Domains Help Center.
- How do I build my website
You can build your website using Verizon Your Domain.
- Login to SiteControl
- Select Website then Edit in Sitebuilder
Did You Know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than 5 minutes!
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house.