How do I turn Closed Captions on or off?
Most Fios TV remote control models let you turn Closed Captioning on or off by pressing the * button. Otherwise, you can always use the Media Guide to turn Closed Captioning on or off:
- Press the Menu button on your remote control
- Select Settings
- Select System
- Select Accessibility
- Select Closed Captions
- Highlight Service Selection and press the OK button
- Scroll and select one of the CC (Closed Caption) options, then press the OK button
- CC1 = primary language the show is broadcast in (usually English)
- CC2 = secondary language the show is broadcast in (usually Spanish if available)
- CC3 thru CC6 (additional languages)
- Then press the right-arrow to highlight Save, then press the OK button, and press the OK button again to confirm.
Note: Depending on your setup and equipment, Closed Captioning may not be available.
Closed Captioning Concerns or Complaints?
If you have a concern with closed captioning on a program you are currently watching, you may contact Verizon online, via email at email@example.com, or via facsimile at 1.888.806.7026.
If you have a written closed captioning complaint, you may write to us at:
PO Box 4849
Trenton, NJ 08650
Attn: Elaine Bucci, Sr. Mgr.
Did You Know ?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than 5 minutes!
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house.