Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Network Extender Provisioned State Issue Resolution
Details about your Verizon Wireless Service Issue
We've determined there are no Verizon Network issues affecting your device. The Network Extender is connected to a router that may not be configured for use with a Network Extender.
Please verify the following settings with your ISP or router manufacturer:
- Cable modem/home router firmware is updated to the most current version
- VPN Pass-thru is enabled
- If your router supports QoS (Quality of Service), enable QoS mode
- DMZ Mode is on
- MTU size = 1500
- Verify with your ISP the following ports are open: Ports 500/UDP and 4500/UDP, and Port 52428/UDP
Check out our How to guides for common ISP's and router manufacturers, or our How to Set up Network Extender video.
If your Network Extender can't get a GPS lock, you may need to adjust your antenna location.
Proper GPS antenna placement:
- Re-position the Network Extender, preferably near a southern-facing window.
- Connect the external GPS antenna to the Network Extender as shown in the quick start guide.
- Place the GPS antenna flat, preferably near a window, with the "GPS" letters facing up.