Important things to know about moving your services
You’re moving? Take us with you!
In just a few easy steps, you can move the service at your current location to your new residence. The information you’ll need is your new address, the date in which you’d like to turn off service, and the date in which you’d like to complete your move. We’ll let you know if your new home is within the Verizon service area and what services are available. Check your new address and to learn what to expect during installation.
Here are some reminders to ensure your move goes smoothly
- Check to make sure Verizon services are offered at your new location
- Determine the date that you want to turn on your service at the new location and when to turn it off at the old location
- Decide if you'd like to keep your same number or start off with a new one. In most cases, you can keep your number
- After you place your order, which you can do here, review your service order confirmation. Make sure the new address is correct and the due date is what you negotiated
- Track your equipment and other important items at My Verizon or on the My Fios app
- Make sure we have your correct email address and/or mobile telephone number so you can receive important reminders, like when your service is ready. Visit My Verizon to confirm