Disable Call Waiting for Windows® NT
- Select Start from the taskbar.
- From the Settings menu, select Control Panel.
- Select Modems from the Control Panel.
- Click Dialing Properties.
- In the How I dial from this location area, select This location has call waiting, and then
enter the code to disable Call Waiting.
- Click OK.
- Try to connect to see if this corrects your problem.
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house