How do I change my Verizon Online password?
- Login to your Verizon Account.
- In the Primary Account area, click Edit password or secret question.
- In the Current Password field of the Change Password area, enter your current password.
- In the New Password field, enter your new password.
- In the Reenter New Password field, enter your new password again.
- Click Submit.
TIP: Your new password must be comprised of 6 to 20 alphanumeric characters (e.g. 1, 2, 3, a, b, c, etc.), keeping in mind that passwords are case-sensitive. Your password cannot include symbols (e.g. /, #, *, etc.) or blank spaces. Choose a password that is difficult for others to guess by using a combination of letters and numbers.
NOTE: If Verizon determines that your password is too easy for others to guess (e.g. 123456, abcdef), you will prompted to choose another password.
TIP: Update the password in any third party applications, such as Outlook, that you use to access your Verizon email.