Entering the email server information
- In the My Incoming mail server is a drop-down menu, choose your server type:
- If the incoming server is POP3 or IMAP:
- In the Incoming mail server field, type the name of the ISP's incoming mail server.
- In the Outgoing mail server field, type the name of the ISP's outgoing mail server.
- If the incoming server is HTTP:
- In the My HTTP mail service provider is a drop-down list, select Other.
Note: If your service provider is Hotmail, select Hotmail from the drop-down menu. Skip to step 8.
- In the Incoming mail server (IMAP, POP3, or HTTP) field, type the URL for the server.
In the Account Name field, enter the user name for the ISP. [Show Me]
In the Password field, enter your password for the ISP.
- Note: Selecting the Remember password option lets Outlook Express connect to your mailbox without asking you for your password. Enabling this feature is optional.
Click Finish to save the new mail settings.
Select OK to save the email address.
If you want to add more email addresses, repeat steps 3 through 13. If you are done adding email addresses, click Close to close the Internet Accounts dialog box.To send and receive email, select Send/Recv.
For more information on creating sub accounts within Outlook Express, view the animated tutorial on setting up sub-accounts in Outlook Express.
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house