Update your Verizon password in Outlook Express 5 on the Mac®
- Double-click the Outlook Express icon to start the program. This icon is usually located on the desktop, or in the Microsoft Internet Explorer folder on your hard drive.
- From the Tools menu, select Accounts.
- Select your Verizon Online email account, then click Edit.
- In the Password field, type your new/updated Verizon Online password.
- Select OK to return to the Accounts window.
- Click Close to close the Accounts window.
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house