Re-entering your WEP security settings
- Select the level of security (64/40 bit or 128/104 bit) for your WEP encryption. [Show Me]
- Select ASCII or WEP if you have the option to choose the format for your WEP key. [Show Me]
- Enter your WEP encryption key. It must match the WEP key you entered when setting up your wireless adapters. [Show Me]
- Review your settings to make sure they are correct.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house