Connecting to a wireless networking using WPA2 or WPA encryption
- Click Advanced Settings.
- Select one of the available connections. It will have "None" in the field beside it.
- Click Search for an Access Point.
- Select your access point.
- If there is a gold lock that is unlocked,
- Tap the name of your access point and then tap OK.
- If there is a gold lock that is locked,
- Tap the name of the access point and enter the WEP encryption key for your network in the WEP field.
- If you're using WPA or WPA2 encryption on your network, tap Change Security Settings and enter your WPA or WPA2 encryption key.
- Tap OK to save your settings.
- If no access point is displayed, you must move closer to the router.
Note: Customers seeking additional support should contact their game console manufacturer.
How can I tell what products are supported by Verizon?
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house