How can I connect an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch to my wireless home network?Your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch is like any other device that is being connected to your wireless network. You will select your network from the available wireless networks and then enter your network encryption key.
Before you begin: You’ll need your SSID, encryption key and Security Key Type (WPA or WEP). You can obtain this information one of three ways:
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Confirm that Wi-Fi is set to On.
- Choose your network from the list provided.
- Enter your network's encryption key if you're prompted and tap Join.
- Tap On to automatically join networks your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch has joined previously. If it detects a network it doesn't recognize, it will ask you before it automatically joins the network.
- Tap the Home button to return to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch home page.
See also: Connecting other devices to your wireless network