Entering your network security information
- Touch Add Wi-Fi network. [Show Me]
- Enter your network's SSID.
- Touch the Security drop-down. [Show Me]
- Touch the desired Security option. The DROID A855 supports the following types of network security: WEP64, WEP128, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, 802.1x Enterprise (certificate required)
- Enter your network security key and touch Save.
Verizon SignIn Page
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house